Breaking OUt.

Breaking OUt.
Only a dead fish goes with the flow.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Kylie - -you're wow, wow, wow, wow!!!

I am a HUGE (and I mean that figuratively of course)fan of everything Kylie. I love her, love her, love her!!! Her music - yes, even the ones from the 80s, her sense of style, and her personality. There ain't no divazilla hiding inside her 5-foot frame(OMG, we're the same height!!!) stomping people with her stilletoes. She's genuinely a nice person. Who doesn't love Kylie? Even Madonna loves Kylie. In fact Madonna wore a Kylie shirt in one of her concerts. And when Kylie was asked how she felt about that "tribute", she replied "Are you kidding me? I feel like I was blessed by the Pope." Awwww, and she's funny too. I am just so happy Kylie is back in the music scene after that breast cancer scare. She's currently in the US for her first-ever American concert tour, and based on my friend Dax's feedback - -and he has seen the show, Kylie was AWSOOOME. Everyone loved her. Especially the gays. Definitely, most especially the gays. WE heart Kylie. So as a fitting tribute to one of my greatest idols, here's a fan made video i found on Youtube. One of the best (if not THE best) fan made videos i've seen and one of the best Kylie song remixes i've heard.If Madonna and Kylie had a mash-up collaboration, this could've been it. Kudos to DJ Victor Cheng. So enjoy my fellow Kylie fans. Because we should be so lucky Kylie is still spinning around. And you know we wouldn't want to miss a thing. Because we really just can't get her out of our heads. Oh, i can go on with this...Wow. But seriously, i'm really happy she survived the big C. Because i don't think the world is ready to lose a Kylie just yet. Enjoy the video guys!

1 comment: